I feel the need to redeem myself after my reblogging of Packing Part Two full of scarves, leggings, and lipgloss! Just because I want to look pretty while camping doesn’t mean I can’t handle it! I am by far not the gnarly, baddest camper ever- I just like to have fun and take pics! But people like to tell me how much of a wuss I am and that this is too girly so to redeem my girly camping ways, I compiled a small list of things I feel make me badass from over the last 9 months of camping, hiking, and other excursions. Good comments or bad, I welcome them all! So… here are a few things that justify my “girly” camping:
- pumping water directly from the stream to hydrate myself (everyone should invest in one!)
- carrying 40 lbs on my back to hike a few miles in the forest.
- camping one month after my 8th knee surgery while I was still on crutches.
- falling into rocks while hiking Stonewall Peak (it doesn’t look like much but it left a nice scar)
- I can catch fish too…
- camping in the snow… lots of snow!
- hanging with the boys and drinking brewskies while kicking butt at beer pong
Happy Camping, Hiking, and anything else you to do feel like a badass 🙂