With millions of blogs out in cyberland, its hard to get even a glimpse of what is truly out there! I wanted to share with you 5 blogs specifically for camping and hiking that I enjoy!
- Hiking to Healthy – This blog is inspiring every time I read it! Kathy in determined to lose 90 pounds in 1 year! She treks through Colorado and documents it every pound of the way!
- UK Backpacker – Rob P just started hiking about a year ago but being a beginner hasn’t stopped him from learning! All the way from the UK, he tells us about every experience, lessons learned, and tips for backpackers!
- Just Your Average Hiker – He is a camper.He is outdoorsy. He is just your average hiker! From product reviews to survival tips to camping trips, this Massachusetts blog provides everything you need to know about the outdoors!
- Hiking Angeles Forest – I was born in Los Angeles. My family lives in Los Angeles. Its only appropriate that this blog tugs at my heart- especially because it was in Angeles Nation Forest that I had my eye-opening camping experience that made my blog possible. Kyle writes about his expeditions through the forest and highlights every trail along the way!
- Quiet Solo Pursuits – His stomping ground is Michigan and he blogs about everything outdoors- fishing, kayaking, camping, hiking. But I tend to gravitate towards his opinions- he always comments on everything 🙂
I only listed 5 but there are sooo many great blogs out there! And I truly love this little community we have!
Happy Blogging 🙂