- Where light colors. Keep away from black or dark- if you wear black, your just asking for it!
- Drink lots of water! I have a water purifier pump I bring with me so I can get water from streams- its a life saver! Invest in one!
- If you’re near a river and don’t have ice (when your backpacking), put drinks in a river or stream to keep them cool.
- And while you’re at it- jump in that river!! What better way to cool off?!
- Set up camp in the shade! Its amazing how much cooler shade is!!
- Bring fruit to stay hydrated like oranges.
- Remember that its hot! Don’t over due activity like hiking- its hot so be careful!
- Bring a cooling aloe vera after sun protection to moisturize- it cools down the temperature of your skin.
Does anyone have other good tips???