5 Things I’ve Learned From Blogging
Yes, its my 100th post!! I can’t believe it! And to celebrate I thought I would share 5 things I’ve learned about the blogging world:
- Be consistent with your posts! I’ve noticed that the more I post, the more views I get! Well look at that! It sounds simple but actually, it can be difficult trying to come up with concepts! Just be consistent and they will come!
- Its a community! Your aren’t in this alone! Its a relationship! If you aren’t commenting, liking, reading other bloggers sites, how do you expect them to like, comment, follow yours?
- Try to find a niche! Its hard with all the millions of bloggers out there but if you write about something unique, you may have more followers.
- Be original! The more unique and original your writing is, the more you will gain creditability and respect from other bloggers. Come on… no one likes a copy cat!
- Get personal! I know its cool to be mysterious but sometimes sharing is better! We like to here stories- raw, real stories- of people and their experiences! It, in turn, becomes original and unique 🙂
Thanks to everyone for continuing to read Girly Camping and I look forward to writing 100 more posts!
Happy Blogging, Camping, Hiking, Taking Photos, and everything else everyone loves to do!