Let’s face it- there environment is harmed everyday and its our job to protect it! Here are 5 ways I try to help out the environment:
- Go camping! When you camp, you are outdoors- use flashlights and campfires for light and (hopefully) using water pumps for your drinking/ cooking water. By doing this, you will conserve what you would be using at home! And it lowers your electricity/ water bill!
- Go hiking! When I’m outdoors, it really makes me look around at the beautiful scenery and appreciate mother nature! You want to protect her!
- Carpool! You don’t want to ride to work or to a social gathering by yourself! Its nice to have some company- and you won’t be the first to arrive by yourself!
- Wear earth friendly products! I love my Repreve beanie (see video below). Repreve is a recycled fiber that helps turn plastics bottles (6 to make this beanie) and recycles them into cool products!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends how you help the environment by using #turnitgreen and watch for Repreve products at the Winter X Games!
I’m so excited to partner with REPREVE in this sponsored post and share with you how to #TurnItGreen!”
How do you help save the environment?