It took a little bit for me to go camping but once I did, I fell in love! But the hardest part was the first time! I didn’t know what to expect, what to pack, what to do when I got there! Guys, if you’re having a hard time convincing the lady to go camping, here are 5 ways that may pursue her:
- Pick a time that has good weather. Don’t go when its freezing cold or ridiculously hot- that’s just setting yourself up for failure! Go in spring or fall- trust me 🙂
- Make sure there is a bathroom! I should put that as number 1 actually! Don’t scare into squatting right away. That’s something you have to build up to…. late at night when its cold outside, she’s in the tent and doesn’t want to get up to go pee but HAS to…. she’ll squat outside. She’ll give in- you just have to give her time!
- Tell her to bring her hobby with her. Whether its reading, playing Sudoku, or taking pictures- if she associates something she loves with a new interest, it may be a success!
- Bring a fun group of people! Don’t go just the two of you. It may sound romantic but you’ll just end up trying to entertain her… or get really sick of hearing her complain! If you involve your friends, that’s an amazing time already! (If you get HER friends to go, its even better!)
- Let her be girly- don’t judge or get mad. Remember- she is doing this for YOU not HER! She could have said no like the last 7 times you asked her to go camping but guess what?! She’s camping!! So embrace and move on!
OK- I’m dying to here any other tips! Some people I know just WILL NOT go camping! Is there anything else to get those girly girls (or sissy boys) out in the wild?!